Godwin Dri-Prime® NC Series pumps with Flygt N-technology are engineered to deliver non-clogging, non-stop performance.
Capable of flows up to 1,750 GPM (400 m3/h) and heads up to 200 feet (60 m), NC Series pumps take on tough wastewater applications, including fibrous stringy sewage.
Every component and detail of our NC Series is designed and built to deliver sustained high efficiency and total reliability.
- Dri-Prime automatic self-priming
- Flygt N-technology self-cleaning hydraulics
- Hard-Iron™ (60 HRC) impeller and insert ring
- Dry-running oil-bath mechanical seal
- Diesel engine or electric motor
- Highway trailer or skid-mounted
- Quiet enclosure
Available as Godwin DBS™ for pump station backup
Download our NC Series catalog here.
The Godwin Dri-Prime NC80 pump is an extremely powerful yet compact pump with flow capabilities…
The Godwin Dri-Prime NC100 pump is an extremely powerful yet compact pump with flow capabilities…
The Godwin Dri-Prime NC150 pump is an extremely powerful yet compact pump with flow capabilities…