The Godwin Dri-Prime NC80 pump is an extremely powerful yet compact pump with flow capabilities to 530 USGPM and discharge heads to 109 feet.
The NC80 features the unique patented Flygt N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller. NC Series pumps are engineered to deliver sustained high efficiency resulting in lower energy and fuel costs while reducing unplanned downtime.
This makes the NC80 a best-in-class portable pump suitable for tough sewage and sludge applications.
- Dri-Prime automatic self-priming system that primes and re-primes from dry to 28 ft without operator assistance or foot valve control
- Incorporates Flygt N-technology for non-clog performance, sustained high efficiency and long-term energy/fuel savings
- Hard-Iron™ (EN121513:2000) impeller and insert ring
- Dry-running high-pressure oil bath mechanical seal with highly abrasion resistant silicon carbide faces
- Close-coupled centrifugal pump mounted to a diesel engine or electric motor for easy pumpend or engine/motor changeover in the field
- Available with diesel engine or electric motor on a highway